Saturday, June 9

lst week of June

hi there~~
the 1st english version~~
use my very broken english write d
haha~~

MONDAY
Microeconomic Test
panic x10000000000
even though i got study but still very nervous
hopefully i can answer the questions 
haha~~

TUESDAY
At night, I went Pasar Malam with my Chet Ying and her friend
makes 2 new friend 
Jing Harn and Chao Sheng
After Pasar Malam, I suggest go Stairt Quay's Chat Time
Passion Fruit Green Tea
We Chat Chat Chat till 11pm~~
we back home cuz they want close liao
if not i trust we can talk whole night ye~~
They are so friendly~~ can chat lo~~~
I scare those quiet ppls lo cuz i am also a quiet ppl
if all of us quiet ...... so cold~~~ like at XXXX
Hi Hi~~

WED THU FRI
bored~~~

6/9
what a boring saturday !!!
study study study
OMG I dont want study anymore~~
but !  din study will affect my test or not??
totally yes!!
so how?? study lo~~
nvm
tonight go shopping!!
Sunway !!
wait for me~~~ 
oh~~ My money$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment